The AsiaBSDCon 2015 ended with great success again. Thank you very much for your attending!
- 20140901: Initial update for AsiaBSDCon 2015.
- 20150225: Timetable is published.
- 20150225: On-line registration is now open.
- 20150309: On-line registration closed.
AsiaBSDCon is a conference for users and developers on BSD based systems. The next conference will be held in Tokyo, in 12-15 March, 2015. The conference is for anyone developing, deploying and using systems based on FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, DragonFlyBSD, Darwin and MacOS X. AsiaBSDCon is a technical conference and aims to collect the best technical papers and presentations available to ensure that the latest developments in our open source community are shared with the widest possible audience.
Hiroki Sato (FreeBSD Project, Tokyo Institute of Technology)
George V. Neville-Neil (Neville-Neil Consulting)
Hidetoshi Shimokawa (FreeBSD Project)
Masanobu SAITOH (The NetBSD Foundation)
- 21 November 2014
- Deadline for Submission of Tutorial Proposals
28 November 20145 December 2014 (Extended)
- Deadline for Paper Submission
- 19 December 2014
- Notification of Acceptance of Papers and Tutorial Proposals
- 9 January 2015
- Deadline for Submission of Tutorial Materials
- 16 January 2015
- Deadline for Submission of Final Papers
- 12 March 2015
- Conference 1st day: Tutorials and Meetings 1
- 13 March 2015
- Conference 2nd day: Tutorials and Meetings 2
- 14 March 2015
- Conference 3rd day: Paper Session 1
- 15 March 2015
- Conference 4th day: Paper Session 2